Trailer Insurance

Travel Trailer – 5th Wheel Trailers – Toy Hauler Trailers

 Total loss Replacement Coverage

  • If a new-model motor home is a total loss within its first five model years, and your customer is the original owner and has purchased this endorsement, we'll pay to replace it with a brand new one of similar kind and quality

Traveline Towing and Roadside Assistance

  • Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year everywhere in the United States and Canada
  • "Sign & Drive" service - no out-of-pocket expense for services up to coverage limit
  • Eliminates the need to purchase a separate towing package

Personal Property Coverage

  • Higher limits available
  • 20% of Personal Property limit for items outside the unit

Accessories Coverage

  • Automatically included!
  • Covers attachments such as awnings, antennas and satellite dishes

Emergency Expense Allowance

  • Pays for lodging or Travel expenses if your rig is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss more than
    50 miles from home
  • Optional in standard program


Note: Stationary travel trailers (including park models), regardless of width or length, that are permanently sited with full utility hook-up and not towed will be written in our Manufactured Home Program. All other manufactured home rules will apply. (Manufactured Home Program does not include Flood or Collision coverage. If you want Flood coverage, you can obtain coverage through the National Flood Insurance Program.) Travel trailers that are moved (including to
a storage area) - regardless of the distance �will be written in our Travel Trailer Program with Collision coverage